cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

How to change the tooltip format of a Bar Chart widget

marcusbarrozo
11-Garnet

How to change the tooltip format of a Bar Chart widget

I am currently using version 9.3.8. My mashup has a "Bar Chart (ptcschartbar)" that is loaded by an infotable containing values with thousands separator and decimal places. The widget has a property - ValuesTooltip - with the value of "BarChartDefaultTooltip" which in my localization table (pt_BR) has the value of "${label}, ${series}: ${value}". How can I change the format of the ${value} field to my language (Example: 123,456.78)? The attached figure shows the value without formatting.
ps. In my previous version (9.3.2) I used a "Label Chart" and the tooltip was shown with the correct format (attached figure too).

Regards,

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @marcusbarrozo.

I'm not sure this can be changed, but it does appear the bar chart widget is being refactored in a future release, so the formatting desired may be available at that time.  We don't have a lot of information available to share regarding the update, at this point in time.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @marcusbarrozo.

We have not received any update on refactoring the bar chart widget, so I recommend we open a case for this so we have some visibility into any upcoming changes. 

Please let me know if you would prefer that I open the case on your behalf.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for the feedback.
If possible, I would like you to open the case.

Regards

Top Tags