cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

How to dynamically add details for each individual entries in the list??

bmarimuthu-2
1-Newbie

How to dynamically add details for each individual entries in the list??

javascript:;Hi all!

thingtemplate.png

This is the mashup I have created for underlying database. when I click on blog, within the same panel near to that list widget I want to display the details of blog.

similarly for database , generic thing and also for further added templates in database dynamically.

How could I do this one??

Please enlighten me!!

3 REPLIES 3

Bavithraa,

• You could use the SelectedRowsChanged event of the List to update the display value in a Thing
    1. In Mashup read the required value from Selected Row(s) of the service which feeds the list widget and link to the Property of the Thing to be updated
    2. Invoke the Update service on SelectedRowsChanged event of the service which feeds the list widget
  • For Example
    1. If Data Table is used to show data in the list widget using GetDataTableEntries service and Id property selected
    2. SetProperties service is used to set the property
    3. Select value of list using the Id property of Selected Row(s) of GetDataTableEntries service and link it to the property of the thing to updated in the SetProperties service
    4. Invoke the SetProperties service on SelectedRowsChanged event of GetDataTableEntries service
  • For more information please see the Data Service Events section of ThingWorx help center Guide

how to get the SelectedRowsChanged event ??

ak-21
4-Participant
(To:bmarimuthu-2)

Hi Bavithraa,

If you select the service in datasource then you can find the selectedrowschanged event. hope below image will helpfull.

Top Tags