cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How to manage multiple apache tomcat server,

Dhananjayc_24
9-Granite

How to manage multiple apache tomcat server,

Hello,

Can anyone pleas tell me how to manage multiple apache and tomcat server if windchill application and thingworx is on single server.,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

I won't go into full detail as I don't know the specifics if you use SSL or not and how many servers are present on the system.

The theory however is this, if you want to run multiple Apache servers on the same machine, you'd have to configure them to a different port in <TomcatInstallDir>/conf/server.xml or during the installation.

Then within Windchill and Thingworx ensure in the configuration that each has his own apache server.

E.g. if you have 2 apache servers, with ports 80 and 4331 you would assign 80 for example to Thingworx in the configuration and 4331 to Windchill.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Pascal

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello,

I won't go into full detail as I don't know the specifics if you use SSL or not and how many servers are present on the system.

The theory however is this, if you want to run multiple Apache servers on the same machine, you'd have to configure them to a different port in <TomcatInstallDir>/conf/server.xml or during the installation.

Then within Windchill and Thingworx ensure in the configuration that each has his own apache server.

E.g. if you have 2 apache servers, with ports 80 and 4331 you would assign 80 for example to Thingworx in the configuration and 4331 to Windchill.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Pascal

Top Tags