cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Is it possible to set line break for Tooltip message of ThingWorx Button widget?

AP_10343008
12-Amethyst

Is it possible to set line break for Tooltip message of ThingWorx Button widget?

Is it possible to set line break for Tooltip message of ThingWorx Button widget? Any css available for new line ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:AP_10343008)

Hi @AP_10343008.

We played around with this a little but were unable to find a solution.  Perhaps someone else in the community has found a way to do this.

You can submit a request for this on the ThingWorx Ideas forum, which will allow others to vote for it.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

I think I've seen this done unfortunately I forget where, but I think ... 

If you can dynamically bind a value to the tooltip, you can use an expression to generate it with a "text" + /r (or /n + "text" I think ...

Tried to bind the tooltip fied dynamically, it's working if i am binding it with textfield widget, but as a tooltip message i am not getting it in new line. could you please some other way to do it? 

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @AP_10343008.

We played around with this a little but were unable to find a solution.  Perhaps someone else in the community has found a way to do this.

You can submit a request for this on the ThingWorx Ideas forum, which will allow others to vote for it.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags