cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Issue Accessing .NET SDK Resource on PTC Support Site

EY_10966589
2-Guest

Issue Accessing .NET SDK Resource on PTC Support Site

Dear  Team,

I hope you're doing well. I'm reaching out to let you know about an issue I encountered while trying to access the .NET SDK resource for ThingWorx on the PTC Support site.

When I clicked on the link provided (https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/software_update/swupdate.jsp), I got an error message saying:

"Access Denied - Insufficient Privileges A problem was encountered with your web account. Please contact eSupport Help Community to resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Since this resource is essential for my ThingWorx training, I'm kindly asking for your help in resolving this promptly. Could you please grant me access to the .NET SDK resource or assist me in obtaining it?

I would greatly appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

Thank you,

4 REPLIES 4

hi @EY_10966589,

Does your company have an active license for ThingWorx?

Hello,

Thanks for your support, the problem has been solved . it was about the verification of my account , i asked for it and now i have all resources.

Thanks a head

@EY_10966589 , @VladimirRosu 

I believe that the link you have provided is only directly accessible after you log into the ThingWorx Support site.
If you log into the Support web site before trying the link you have I believe it will work as you expect.

HTH
Peter

Hello  PEHOWE,

Thanks for your support, the problem has been solved . it was about the verification of my account , i asked for it and now i have all resources.

Thanks a head

Top Tags