cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

List mashup binding not working properly.

chetanpurohit
3-Visitor

List mashup binding not working properly.

Hi,

I have a mashup in which on button click I am showing a list as sub menu to that button. The submenu is having a service binding which is providing items list as well as mashup name to which the navigation should happen. I am showing that navigated mashups as popups.

This thing is working well on first sub menu selection. It shows the popup according to our selection. If the popup is closed and the button is clicked for showing list of sub menus then it shows the previous selected popup (mashup) automatically. It looks that there is some issue with the binding and 'selectedRowChanged' event.

The same implementation is working in Thingworx version 8.3.1 and not working in 8.3.3.

I am expecting some help to fix this issue. Please comment below if you need any more information.

Thanks,

Chetan Purohit

1 REPLY 1

Hi @chetanpurohit.

Can you please provide some screenshots and the binding information so we can better understand your design and issue?  If you can provide an export of the mashup, that would be helpful.

Since you indicated it was working under 8.3.1, were any changes made after upgrading to 8.3.3 that we would need to be aware of?

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags