cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Loading mashups with data from windchill taking around 5 - 10 mins also sometime.

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

Loading mashups with data from windchill taking around 5 - 10 mins also sometime.

My MAshups are getting data from windchill and for loading the data it is taking around 5- 10 mins which is not at all acceptable by customers.

even though for min 10 objects from windchill it will take around 2- 4 mins. so I want to improve the speed of loading data and loading of mashups and kind of performance of my application. please help me out in this.

Thanks

KSM

4 REPLIES 4
S_Rushikesh
12-Amethyst
(To:KSM)

Hello KSM,

I believe you're getting data from Windchill via wbjects. Check the wbject response time as well as Mashup binding to the appropriate service.

It's possible that Wbject is taking a long time to collect data from Windchill.

Thanks and Regards,

Rushikesh Shrimal

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite
(To:S_Rushikesh)

Hello Rushikesh,

Thanks for reply.

is there any mechanism to find out these response times and if am not wrong you are talking about objects(Wbject) right.

Thanks

KSM

KV_9964594
1-Newbie
(To:KSM)

i'm also facing same issue, were you able to improve or still same issue.

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite
(To:KV_9964594)

Hello KV,

I have modified some code in service, reduce the nested services, and also the data from windchill am fetching which ever it is necessary.

thi

Top Tags