cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Not able to export anything from Thingworx 8.2 PostgreSQL

ibagwan
6-Contributor

Not able to export anything from Thingworx 8.2 PostgreSQL

Have Thingworx 8.2 PostgreSQL, some time back i was able to export entities from TWX as xml files, but after tomcat restart it is not exporting, if i clicked on "Export" button, nothing is exporting, tried "Export" from entity as well, nothing is coming, i dont see any errors, its like Export button is clickable but not performing any action, am i missing anything on this ?

Tomcat restart and clearing browser caches solved the problem

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:ibagwan)

@ibagwan Yes clearing browser cache and restarting tomcat most of the time resolve temporary caching related issues. I believe your issue stands resolved? 

-Durgesh

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:ibagwan)

@ibagwan Yes clearing browser cache and restarting tomcat most of the time resolve temporary caching related issues. I believe your issue stands resolved? 

-Durgesh

Leigh
Community Manager
(To:dupatel)

Hi @ibagwan

Just wanted to follow up to see if Durgesh was able to answer your questions  If so, please indicate his response as an Accepted Solution for the benefit of the rest of the Community.  If not, please let us know your current status.

Thanks!

Leigh

ibagwan
6-Contributor
(To:Leigh)

Hi @Leigh,@dupatel

Yes, issue is resolved after clearing the browser caches and tomcat restart.

Thanks for the help and support :)

Top Tags