cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Opening a mashup with a button

leeejw717
11-Garnet

Opening a mashup with a button

Is there any way to open a mashup by using a button widget instead of a navigation widget?

The reason why I want to do this is because I want a service to be executed when the user clicks on the widget, but the navigation widget does not have a Clicked event.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

That's the right direction, but you don't need a validation widget.

Hidde the Navigation widget, just add a button which on click calls the desired service, and bind the desired service ServiceInvokeComplete to the Navigation Widget and  you are done.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:leeejw717)

Let me try a few things and get back to this thread once I have anything.

khayes1
13-Aquamarine
(To:leeejw717)

You could use a button & validator widget & a navigation widget. The validator is fired by your service invoke completed event. The validator would always return true & the 'true event could be used to fire the navigate on a navigation widget (which you could make invisible).

i.e.

Button clicked --> YourService -->ServiceInvokeCompleted-->Evaluate Validator-->true-->Navigation Widget (navigate).

That's the right direction, but you don't need a validation widget.

Hidde the Navigation widget, just add a button which on click calls the desired service, and bind the desired service ServiceInvokeComplete to the Navigation Widget and  you are done.

Top Tags