cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Questions about checkboxes

Snoopy_hu
9-Granite

Questions about checkboxes

Hello everyone! I've already selected the first box, so how do I get the second box to auto-match based on the things I've selected in the first box?

企业微信截图_1712109609369.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rocko
17-Peridot
(To:Snoopy_hu)

In that case the selectedItemsChanged event and the Selected Text would be bound to a service called e.g. "GetSubcategories". That service would deliver the right set of values for the second dropbox. The result of the service would be bound to the dropbox.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

HI @Snoopy_hu ,

Please try with dropdown property of 'SelectedText'.

Arun_C_0-1712111277563.png

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

Ok thanks, which property should I bind using the drop down property

Binding should be like the below image.

Property - SelectedText from source Dropdown 1 to SelectedText of destination Dropdown  2.

Arun_C_0-1712112464670.png

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

This one action doesn't seem to accomplish that when the first box selects a fruit, the second box automatically becomes a selection of the fruit category, e.g., if the first box selects a fruit, the second box can select apples, pineapples, etc.

Rocko
17-Peridot

In that case the selectedItemsChanged event and the Selected Text would be bound to a service called e.g. "GetSubcategories". That service would deliver the right set of values for the second dropbox. The result of the service would be bound to the dropbox.

Snoopy_hu
9-Granite
(To:Rocko)

where should I find GetSubcategories?I can't find it here.

企业微信截图_17121257859390.png

Rocko
17-Peridot

No that's a service you will have to write. There you provide the right values based on the selected categories.

Snoopy_hu
9-Granite

How should the service content be filled in.

Rocko
17-Peridot

No-one knows your business logic, so only you can answer this.

Most probably the service would have a string as input (for the selected category) and depending on the string value (e.g. "Fruits") you would create an infotable containing some rows with fruit names and return that infotable as a result.

Snoopy_hu
9-Granite

Oh, I think I got it. Thanks.

Hello @Snoopy_hu

It looks like you have some responses from some community members on your topic. If any of these replies helped you solve your question please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Community Moderation Team.

Top Tags