cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

TWX 9.0 Upgrade from 8.5 Automatically Removed Widgets...

bmehringer
12-Amethyst

TWX 9.0 Upgrade from 8.5 Automatically Removed Widgets...

I just performed an upgrade from TWX 8.5.7 to TWX 9.0.1 and in doing so, several mashups had widgets completely removed.  Bindings were also removed.  This means that I have no choice but to re-create these mashups manually...

Is anyone else running into this?  If anyone has any ideas on why this might be happening, or any ways to get around, please share.

EDIT: Looks like the disappearing widgets were related to browser history.  That fixed some issues.  However, I still had to go through the app, retest, and make changes to some change widgets.

1 REPLY 1

Hi, during system upgrade from version before 8.4 to version after 8.4, when a number of default widgets has been depreciated, there will be warnings for widget changes popup when you open the mashup, you didn't see anything before this upgrade?

Can you find more about these disappeared widgets, are they customized, default, or download from some Market place? What's there names?

And do you have your previous server image, and running a test environment?

Top Tags