cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Thingworx Composer stops working when opening entity.

egolindano
7-Bedrock

Thingworx Composer stops working when opening entity.

Hi everyone, from the last week i've trying to open an entity in my composer since I need to edit it. But every single time i try to open it, the composer stop working, does anyone know what could be the cause of this? Thanks in advance..

Thingworx ver. 8.0.3 -b52 

I attached a picture with the workspace.

5 REPLIES 5
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:egolindano)

Hi @egolindano when you say that composer stops working are you referring to the Mashup which is being previewed or you can not access ThingWorx Composer itself? I.e. if you were to open another browser tab at the same time and try to access ThingWorx Composer does it fail to load?

What happens with the Tomcat at that point does that also stop working? Could you please have a look at the ThingWorx logs esp. Application, Script & Error logs. I would also recommend using the developer console from the browser at the point when UI doesn't load.

Hi, Supandey. Thanks for the reply.

I mean i can't access the composer anymore in that tab, but if i try it in another tab, it works fine until i try to edit the entity again.

I'll check the logs and if i found something unnusual i'll post it here. Thank You. 

Hey @supandey, this is what is showing in the console. 

It's a kind of loop.

Error.PNG

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:egolindano)

@egolindano are you seeing this same error for any mashup that you open or is it for one in particular? Could you please attach the error log and application log from ThingWorx.

In the developer console (screenshot attached in your reply) i see there are 15 errors have you seen what sort of errors are those?

Hi @supandey i cannot add since i don't have access to the  thingworx folders and i cannot see what happends  because all thingworx tabs stop working. 

Error.PNG

i guess the problem is coming from the last 3 errors, but, i've tried to edit the xml of the entity, with no success.

Top Tags