cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Thingworx composer is unresponsive

rajee
11-Garnet

Thingworx composer is unresponsive

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thingworx composer is not responding from this afternoon.

5 REPLIES 5
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:rajee)

Hi @rajee.

When I hit the url from your screenshot, I'm presented with the login dialog.  Are you getting that far?  Please provide more details regarding your issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

rajee
11-Garnet
(To:slangley)

Yeah!!! It takes too long to load, not just me even all our team members are facing the same issue. 

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @rajee.

We investigated the issue yesterday after receiving a post from another member of your company and determined that the issue seems to be on your end.  You will need to work with your IT group on troubleshooting.

If you have further questions, please let us know.

Regards.

--Sharon

rajee
11-Garnet
(To:slangley)

Hi @Sharon,

Our IT team is conveying that there is no issue from their side too. We
couldn't exactly figure out the prime cause for this issue.

If possible please do suggest the reasons for that issue. It is not regular, in some cases it will open and work fine and later it wont respond.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @rajee.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.  If so, please try it outside of your corporate network and let us know the status.  If you don't mind sharing your login information via private email, I can also test it here.

We are unable to suggest possible causes of the issue aside from the network issues our IT department indicated as the cause of the problem.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags