cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Time Limitation in DateTime Widget

pshashipreetham
17-Peridot

Time Limitation in DateTime Widget

Hi,

I want to restrict the User from choosing a future date. For example, today is 24-08-2023 1:00:00, and the User shouldn't be able to select 25-08-2023 1:00:00. All the future dates should be disabled for selection on the Runtime.

I have restricted the user from choosing the future date by giving the value to the Max Date but the user can select the time 2:00:00 from the widget in the Runtime. How can I limit it?

Shashi_Preetham_0-1692844913497.png

Thanks

Shashi Preetham
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

After Raising a Ticket with the PTC R&D Team, we learned that this will get fixed in the Thingworx Version 9..6.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @pshashipreetham.

Which version of ThingWorx are you using?

For something of this nature, I would recommend that we open a case.  One of our engineers working with R&D may be able to come up with a solution and if not, this can be considered as an enhancement for a future release.

I'll be happy to open the case on your behalf if you agree.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @slangley ,

Thingworx Version: 9.3.4

Please go ahead and raise a case.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham

Hello,

After Raising a Ticket with the PTC R&D Team we learned that this will get fixed in the Thingworx Version 9.3.6.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham

Hello,

After Raising a Ticket with the PTC R&D Team, we learned that this will get fixed in the Thingworx Version 9..6.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham
Top Tags