cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Unable to create thing

AZ_10002894
5-Regular Member

Unable to create thing

Hi people, need your help,

Last weeek I deleted a thing, today I tried to upload my entities backup, but an error(below) appears, thats thing doest exist anymore, reading how to solve this issue, I restart TomCat to see again the thing (ghost entity) but didnt work and I tried to create again the thing(to delete again) but same message was appear,  I dont know what to do, please help!

Invalid request: java.lang.Exception: Import Failed: Unable to create thing: THINGNAME : [1,018] Data store unknown error: [Error occurred while accessing the model provider.]

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

Read the following articles:

AZ_10002894
5-Regular Member
(To:VladimirN)

Hello Vladimir, 

None of both worked, both has an error output 

org.mozilla.javascript.UniqueTag@2209d83b: NOT_FOUND

Another one - "When running a JavaScript service an error message is seen - org.mozilla.javascript.UniqueTag@7746a5b4: NOT_FOUND": https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS232922

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:AZ_10002894)

Hi @AZ_10002894.

The entity most likely still exists in the database and will need to be cleaned up.  This will require the assistance of a Support Services engineer therefore a case will be needed.  Please let me know if you would like me to create the case on your behalf.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @AZ_10002894.

Have you been able to resolve your issue?  Did you open a support case?

Please let us know the status and if you have resolved it through the help of a case, please private message me the case number so I can post the solution here.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags