cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Unable to install Docker Images

FT_10776532
5-Regular Member

Unable to install Docker Images

I am currently attempting to install an instance of ThingWorx 9.0.3 and I have been having trouble with building the docker images with PostgresSQL as far as I can tell there is no issues with the version numbers. however when I run the build.sh Script it always errors out  with the error:

ERROR: failed to solve: process "/bin/sh -c echo 'hosts: files mdns4_minimal [NOTFOUND=return] dns mdns4' >> /etc/nsswitch.conf && adduser --uid 1337 --disabled-password --gecos \"\" --home \"/home/${APP_USER}\" \"${APP_USER}\" && apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade -y && apt-get install -y --no-install-recommends wget ca-certificates gnupg && rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/* && wget -O /usr/local/bin/gosu \"https://github.com/tianon/gosu/releases/download/$GOSU_VERSION/gosu-amd64\" && wget -O /usr/local/bin/gosu.asc \"https://github.com/tianon/gosu/releases/download/$GOSU_VERSION/gosu-amd64.asc\" && export GNUPGHOME=\"$(mktemp -d)\" && get-gpg-keys.sh B42F6819007F00F88E364FD4036A9C25BF357DD4 && gpg --batch --verify /usr/local/bin/gosu.asc /usr/local/bin/gosu && rm -r \"$GNUPGHOME\" /usr/local/bin/gosu.asc && chmod +x /usr/local/bin/gosu && gosu nobody true && apt-get purge -y --auto-remove wget ca-certificates gnupg" did not complete successfully: exit code: 5
Build Base: Failed.

any assistance with understanding this would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FT_10776532
5-Regular Member
(To:FT_10776532)

Edit has been solved. it was an issue with the local network firewall

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
FT_10776532
5-Regular Member
(To:FT_10776532)

Edit has been solved. it was an issue with the local network firewall