cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Using the file repository service "Create folder" and posting image to the specific folder.

AV_10867476
7-Bedrock

Using the file repository service "Create folder" and posting image to the specific folder.

In my mashup, I'm using the file upload widget to upload and display images, as illustrated below. I'm now focusing on the backend functionality, specifically the need to organize the uploaded images into a folder for later repository submission to wc, rather than as individual files.

I've explored the repository services and found a service named "create folder," which seems relevant. However, I'm currently unsure about how to use it to create a folder and how to post the images uploaded by the file upload widget into this folder. I also need clarity on the binding structure required for this functionality.

Any guidance or resources on how to achieve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

#00.png

1 REPLY 1

Hi @AV_10867476 ,

Please try with after choosing the Repository and then define Path Name in file upload widget property to specify the locataion to store the upload images/files it will automatically create the folder and upload the files in to it, incase if you need to store in static folder.

Arun_C_0-1710350115516.png

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

Top Tags