cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

how to display values on piechart

SaiSameera
12-Amethyst

how to display values on piechart

Hi, I want to display the values on pie chart but there is no option for that in thingworx.

5 REPLIES 5
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:SaiSameera)

Someone else asked a similar question, unfortunately at this time the Piechart doesn't support this feature.

It has the information but in a hover.

If you really need this functionality it would have to be a custom extension.

Hi PaiChung,

Thank you for the response. Is there any functionality to modify the existing pie chart extension to display the values on the pie chart. 

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:SaiSameera)

Please look for the instructions on how to create extensions on the Thingworx website and here on the community.

The pie chart code itself is located in <tomcat>/webapps/thingworx/common/thingworx/widgets

I'm trying to display the values on pie​chart by modifying the existing piechart. After modifying, I've restarted the tomcat server then I'm unable to view the imported widget like barchart, google maps etc widgets on the mashup builder. Now I'm able to view the widgets on the mashup builder because I've undo the changes on the piechart. So, please help me in displaying the values on the pie chart.

Hi,

I've created a new piechart widget to display the values on the piechart using google charts. The code build successfully and imported successfully in the mashup. But i'm not able to view the values on piechart. Please help me in displaying the values on pie chart.

Top Tags