cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

How to Change Footer Icon in ThingWorx Navigate

SM_10470748
4-Participant

How to Change Footer Icon in ThingWorx Navigate

How to Change Footer Icon in ThingWorx Navigate , Please find the attachment , I have higlighted in right botton in the image

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

To my knowledge you can only change this image if you make a copy of the LandingPageAccessAppMashup and change the master of the copied landing page.

ThorstenMueller_0-1670235065108.png

You can make a copy/dublicate of the original master "PTC.AccessApp.Master" and change this master to your wishes.
Insert the newly copied and modified mastermashup into copied LandingPage Mashup master.
Then bookmark the copied LandingPageMashup instead of the PTC OOTB mashup.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SM_10470748
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

Thanks for the reply, I need to change Image in this Mashup PTC.AccessApp.PTCWhiteLogoNavigate how to when clicked edit but no Image change option available

To my knowledge you can only change this image if you make a copy of the LandingPageAccessAppMashup and change the master of the copied landing page.

ThorstenMueller_0-1670235065108.png

You can make a copy/dublicate of the original master "PTC.AccessApp.Master" and change this master to your wishes.
Insert the newly copied and modified mastermashup into copied LandingPage Mashup master.
Then bookmark the copied LandingPageMashup instead of the PTC OOTB mashup.

Top Tags