cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Meet Priyanka: March Women of ThingWorx Navigate Spotlight Series

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

Meet Priyanka: March Women of ThingWorx Navigate Spotlight Series

We are in week 2 of our Women's History Month celebration here on the PTC Community!  We are still pursuing the acknowledgement and recognition of some women on our ThingWorx Navigate Product Team. Today's spotlight is Priyanka Bansal of ThingWorx Navigate Technical Product Management..

priynka.png

Jaime Lee:  Hello, nice to meet you, Priyanka!  I don't often have the opportunity to connect with the technical product team.  What can you tell the community about yourself and the role of Technical Product Management?

Priyanka:  I joined PTC 8 years ago as a Quality Assurance engineer for Windchill Project Management.  In 2017, I moved to the ThingWorx Navigate product team.  My role as a Technical Product Manager is to handle new product development and ensure the product meets customer needs and drives business growth.

Jaime Lee:  Eight years at PTC!  That's great! Since we are celebrating Women's History month, I have to ask what has your experience been being a woman in product at PTC all those years?

Priyanka: Navigate has many women leaders and contributors throughout the product, and I am proud to be part of such a strong, inclusive team here at PTC. The environment has always been supportive to my career ambitions, and my hard work has been recognized with the right opportunities resulting in my growth. I view the success of Navigate as not only a revenue success, but also a success in women software leadership, contribution, and opportunity.

Jaime Lee:  Do you have any stories you can share with our community members to give an inside look of the ThingWorx Navigate team?

Priyanka:  Navigate is a global team, and although we learned to be an effective team through virtual meetings, it was a great experience to meet with many of the team members during an in-person workshop in Herzliya, Israel. Though the workdays were long and intense, but it was a special moment being able to have team dinners, especially in Tel Aviv, and get to better know my coworkers and establish an individual connect with them.

Jaime Lee:  Wonderful!  As primarily a remote employee as on online community manager, I love those occasional inperson meet ups too! What is your favorite aspect of the ThingWorx Navigate software?

Priyanka:  My Navigate experience was a ‘start up’ experience while working at an established, well-known company. I joined the Navigate team when it was more of a concept product, and was part of the journey from early releases, through subsequent customer adoption and maturity phases, and recently, as a product with $100M ARR. This software journey not only provided me with valuable professional experience, but it is also extremely rewarding personally. 

Jaime Lee: I really appreciate you taking the time to meet with me today! Before we go, I have to ask one last question.  When you aren't working on ThingWorx Navigate, do you enjoy any special hobbies or recreation activities?

Priyanka:  Thanks, Jaime Lee! Outside of work, I love to spend time in traveling, painting, and cooking!

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags