cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Cannot see Experience by ThingWorx View after successful publishing

VladimaKR
4-Participant

Cannot see Experience by ThingWorx View after successful publishing

I publish my experiences and I use TThingworx Studio 8.2.3(8.2.3.3224) under Windows 10 x64 Ultimate on Acer Aspire 5820TG. I publish my experiences on PTC trial host and don't receive error message. I can preview my experience but cannot see published examples in ThingWorx View. I use both Android and iOS devices, all times I  set URL-parameter of View device to right value/ An every time (every of ) my View device (s) right recognizes my ThingMark but displays the following message:

"No Experiences found.

No experiences found for 201340:1" 

(201340:1 - recognized value one of my trial marks, I try all of them with the same result).

??? I see noerrors in log-file of Studio, I receive "Project published succesfuly!" in Studio but cannot see it in ThingWorx View ??? What do I do wrong? 

4 REPLIES 4

In your screenshot, you have the ThingMark listed as 20340:1 but your ThingMark is actually 201340:1. Try updating that field to the correct ThingMark ID. 

Also make sure that you have set the ThingMark ID in the Experiences Tab of your project. 

ExperienceTab.png

VladimaKR
4-Participant
(To:tmccombie)

Hello tmccombie, thankyou fot attention to my problem.

I try to check code of the Thingmarks:  I check "Experience" in "CONFIGURATION" pane  - I have three marks, naely 20340:1,  20340:1 and  20340:1 (as shown in the attached picture). 😞

What do you think:  I use wrong ThingMark (s)?  What do I nbeed to do? if my "203430:1" incorrect? Need I insert digits  "201340:1"  direct "by hand" into the fields "Thingmark" of my Project instead of clicking on one of three  ThingMark-pictures  from graphical menu? 

VladimaKR
4-Participant
(To:VladimaKR)

and in the attachment you can see report from my Studio installed on my trial URL: three ThingMarks with prefix 20340 

I am able to see your experience when I scan the ThingMark. Try removing the URL from your View configuration. You do not need it when using an Experience Service that is registered in the GXI.

Top Tags