cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Changes not displaying in canvas

Christian_Ll
5-Regular Member

Changes not displaying in canvas

Hello,

I recently updated my Vuforia Studio to version 9.19.11 from 9.12, but now I'm encountering an issue. When I try to change the height of a grid row or the background color, the changes are not visible on the canvas. They only appear when I load the preview. Is this behavior expected in this version, or could something have gone wrong during the update?

It seems that other widgets are functioning correctly; it's only the grid and panel widgets that are problematic. I've already tried reinstalling, rebooting, and using another browser (Edge).

Christian_Ll_1-1713544515391.png

Christian_Ll_2-1713544595419.png

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Christian_Ll ,

I do not think that this is desired behavior, especially this was working in older version. I checked on simple project and I think I could reproduce the problem as you reported:

2024-04-23_10-51-30.jpg

I will check with Studio R&D team this issue. Thanks!

Reported the issue to PTC R&D team as Jira Ticket VTS-1955. When there are further information or feedbacks to the issue/ticket  from the PTC Vuforia R&D team , then I will share that in this communtiy topic.

Hello @RolandRaytchev
Thanks for reporting the issue. 

Top Tags