cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How to change the style of waypoints labels?

WZ_10636454
3-Visitor

How to change the style of waypoints labels?

Hello dear PTC community,

In my vuforia studio project, I found that the waypoints labels text is too big.

I need to change the waypoints labels, such as color,size etc.

Please advise how can I do it.

Thank you.

4141208.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can affect some appearance characteristics by setting styles for the "waypoint-label" class, something like this:

.waypoint-label { font-family: serif; color: green; }

Unfortunately, none of the sizing attributes seem to have any effect--or rather, increasing the font size increases the size of the white background, but not the text itself.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

I don't know if there is a way to change wayfinder labels. I have always done this by creating my own 3D Labels in the same positions as corresponding waypoint, turn on the billboard option and change this Labels in CSS.

Pawel_D_0-1701697940268.png

Thanks for the reply.
There is a more convenient way in the solution.

Hope you can enjoy it.

You can affect some appearance characteristics by setting styles for the "waypoint-label" class, something like this:

.waypoint-label { font-family: serif; color: green; }

Unfortunately, none of the sizing attributes seem to have any effect--or rather, increasing the font size increases the size of the white background, but not the text itself.

That's is what i need! I tried it and it worked.

Thank you so much!

Best Regards

You're welcome, I'm glad it worked for you!

Top Tags