cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Microsoft Surface Pro 8 and Vuforia View

KlemenM
9-Granite

Microsoft Surface Pro 8 and Vuforia View

Hi. I would like to know how well Vuforia View(model/spatial tracking) works on Microsoft Surface Pro 8? We bought Surface Go 2 and Vuforia View is unusable (lagging/crashing). On IPAD Pro 11 it works without a problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KlemenM
9-Granite
(To:KlemenM)

I tested Microsoft Surface Pro 7 and model and thingmark target works great. Spatial target is not supported on Pro 7. I found out that on best performance power mode surface go 2 works satisfactory with model/thingmark tracking. Spatial tracking remain very bad.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
VladimirN
24-Ruby II

I know this list of supported devices. On that list is also Microsoft Surface Go 2 which is not usable with Vuforia View (but it is also true that I bought the cheapest model). Because of that I'm asking if anyone has practical experience with Microsoft Surface Pro 8 which is not on that list.

KlemenM
9-Granite

I tested Microsoft Surface Pro 7 and model and thingmark target works great. Spatial target is not supported on Pro 7. I found out that on best performance power mode surface go 2 works satisfactory with model/thingmark tracking. Spatial tracking remain very bad.

Top Tags