cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

PDF Viewer Extension not working

AlexK
14-Alexandrite

PDF Viewer Extension not working

Dear community

I've noticed that the PDF Viewer Extension does not work any more. 

Attached is the extension file that I am using. 

Thanks for your help!

Best wishes

Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @AlexK ,

I will check this. So, far this should be an issue for mobile, right? because for eyewear device- is supported via the 3D document /according to the Vuforis Studio help

So far I know there are 2 different versions of this extension to downlaod

Download 1.) PDF extension 0.3 version  (Tested on Vuforia 8.5.x and 9.0.0) or the newer one 2.) PDF extension 0.5.1 version  (the old PDF 0.3 version does not work since 9.0.x.a the new 0.5.1 version works on later versions according to a statement of TS team and I  just received a feedback  which confirmed  that it worked on  9.16 on iOS -  with simple test proejct)

What version did you use and what of mobile platfrom? Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @AlexK ,

I will check this. So, far this should be an issue for mobile, right? because for eyewear device- is supported via the 3D document /according to the Vuforis Studio help

So far I know there are 2 different versions of this extension to downlaod

Download 1.) PDF extension 0.3 version  (Tested on Vuforia 8.5.x and 9.0.0) or the newer one 2.) PDF extension 0.5.1 version  (the old PDF 0.3 version does not work since 9.0.x.a the new 0.5.1 version works on later versions according to a statement of TS team and I  just received a feedback  which confirmed  that it worked on  9.16 on iOS -  with simple test proejct)

What version did you use and what of mobile platfrom? Thanks

AlexK
14-Alexandrite
(To:RolandRaytchev)

Hi Roland,

Thanks, it works with 0.5.1!

Best wishes

Alex

Top Tags