cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Vuforia studio - file directory?

TG_10622756
5-Regular Member

Vuforia studio - file directory?

Is there a way to arrange project files?  If want to group a bunch of car projects in one file and a bunch of refrigerators in another file...instead of having all of the projects shown in my download window...I would have just files shown and I could open a file per subject with the individual projects - a file directory?

1 REPLY 1

Hi @TG_10622756 ,

so far I know this is still not implemented in the Experience Service yet. There was 2021 already request for this reported as Jira  VTS-684 which was closed with the remark " added to the board for future consideration/development" . So I checked further and see that there is infact  a Dev /Product Mng Ticket VPM-13  "Requested new Feature to organized the projects on Experience Server folder "Projects" into multiple sub folders"  

Now I requested there an Information if there are plans to be implemented next . When I have further details and feedbacks to this ticket I will share them here. 

So far this mentioned above is  on Experience Service Side /folder. Or is here a subfolder requested localy in the home folder - means for the Studio Projects installed on the local machine? 

Top Tags