cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

how can we skip the timer of camera widget of Vuforia Studio in Vuforia View app

Aditya1702
14-Alexandrite

how can we skip the timer of camera widget of Vuforia Studio in Vuforia View app

Hello,

Good Afternoon,

I am using camera widget in Vuforia Studio for capturing images but while consuming it on Vuforia View app it has a timer of 3 sec which I don't want. Can we achieve it?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Aditya Gupta

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Aditya1702 , 

yes this possible. At least I verified that this is working on mobile platform - tested in Vufuria View 9.18 iPad pro  and it tooke a photo nearly without dealy. On Andorid - I have very old device for testing the daly was longer- Vuforia View app 9.16

I did not use the Camera widget but the  tml3dRenderer.takeScreenshot() api . So following example:

var callback = function (pngBase64String, args) {
$scope.view.wdg.photocapture.src='image/png;base64,' + pngBase64String ;
$scope.view.wdg.text.text = args;
$scope.$applyAsync();
};

$scope.screenShotPar = function() {
//let params = { dataURL:true, withAugmentation: true, imgFormat: "jpeg", imgWidth: 500, imgHeight:500}
//let params = { dataURL:true, withAugmentation: true, imgFormat: "png", imgWidth: 500, imgHeight:500}
let params = { dataURL:true, withAugmentation: false} //I do not what to see the agumentation in this case
  tml3dRenderer.takeScreenshot(params, callbackfnc, null);
  $scope.$applyAsync();

}
//----------------------------------
$scope.testCall1=()=>{
$scope.firstcall=true
  $scope.screenShotPar();
}
//----------------------------------

So on iPad device :

IMG_0201.PNG

The api should be also availible on HoloLens 2 but I did not test it how is the behavior there. The best result I had on mobile iPad pro with 9.18 Vuforia View app.

So here the demo  project if you want to test this.

Hi @RolandRaytchev ,

Good Morning,

I will check the file & let you know whether it's working for me or not.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Aditya Gupta.

Top Tags