cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Creo Illustrate directlink. Can anyone describe their experience with DL and c3di management via DL?

TomM
12-Amethyst

Creo Illustrate directlink. Can anyone describe their experience with DL and c3di management via DL?

Hi,

So I haven't been able to try WGM connection with Illustrate 7.0 but I did try it with Direct Link and I have the exact same experience as @tmenadue who mentioned in their topic, Extremely slow response time when browsing through the folders.

I'm now upgraded to the latest stable versions of both WC and Creo Illustrate and now only Direct Link is available (gonna try it tomorrow but I don't expect it to behave differently).

Can anyone describe their experience with DL and c3di management via DL? When ECN is processed does a change signal come through in some way pointing at the files which need an update (linked files)? Are they searchable and can be open from within Windchill or does it always require of us to search manually inside Creo Illustrate. browsing the folder structure? 

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags