cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

I have created text box in affected disposition table but its not getting persist in change notice.

AR_9920456
12-Amethyst

I have created text box in affected disposition table but its not getting persist in change notice.

I have followed this "Custom Table Views (Step 1) (ptc.com)" article given by PTC.

I put the value in affected disposition table after submitting it the attribute is not getting persist.

And I have attached the screen shot below of before submitting the CN and after submitting the CN.

Please provide a solution.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @AR_9920456 

If you added own custom attributes then you need to customize the processor that cares about storing the values in the database.

the class is ChangeTaskAffectedItemsFormDelegate

OOTB system attributes are stored without any issue

HelesicPetr_0-1708064147644.png

HelesicPetr_1-1708064175209.png

In your case I would check a log files and turn on datautility logger for the disposition text column. .   

How do you know that value is not stored? If the value is null or empty, then nothing is shown.

In your case there is an error.  

PetrH

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @AR_9920456 

If you added own custom attributes then you need to customize the processor that cares about storing the values in the database.

the class is ChangeTaskAffectedItemsFormDelegate

OOTB system attributes are stored without any issue

HelesicPetr_0-1708064147644.png

HelesicPetr_1-1708064175209.png

In your case I would check a log files and turn on datautility logger for the disposition text column. .   

How do you know that value is not stored? If the value is null or empty, then nothing is shown.

In your case there is an error.  

PetrH

Hello HelesicPetr,

Thanks, it working.

Top Tags