cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Need to launch Windchill Work Group Manager without run as administrator permission.

PS_10374541
2-Guest

Need to launch Windchill Work Group Manager without run as administrator permission.

Launched Work Group Manager was Administrator and registered the CAD application.

After that while opening the CAD Application the Windchill Work Group Manager is not launching and its not showing any error. If I opened the CAD Application with Run as Administrator permission the Windchill Work Group Manager is launching. I don't know the reason behind it and let me know what are the things I need to do to launch the Windchill Work Group Manager without giving Run as Administrator permission to the CAD Application.

1 REPLY 1

What is the purpose of having to Run As Administrator to register application? Was WGM installed in a location that requires administrative control? If so, try installing it to an area where a normal user has read/write

Top Tags