cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Not able to find the Templates for Watermark extension added for Windchill 12.1, as shown in image.

AT_CADDM
5-Regular Member

Not able to find the Templates for Watermark extension added for Windchill 12.1, as shown in image.

AT_10628687_0-1687916475597.png

6 REPLIES 6
jbailey
17-Peridot
(To:AT_CADDM)

Which version of watermark do you have installed?

AT_CADDM
5-Regular Member
(To:jbailey)

Watermark version is 3.7, which I have download for WC12.1 version. Also, I have added Watermark Template - CUI version 3.0. I am trying to access Watermark Manager, which could not be found on the Windchill Extensions portal.
Watermark starter is working fine on my machine.
Which other WEX files are required for creating new templates, and adding pre-defined templates?

jbailey
17-Peridot

I am assuming you are intending to use the CUI Coversheet Watermark?

You need Watermark Manager as well. The latest is 3.10, although it should have came along for the ride with Watermark 3.7.  If you go to Watermark configuration in the Extension Manager, are any of your templates excluded? 

Go to Quick Links in the upper right hand corner of your Windchill and do you see Report Manager? If so, that's where you will load new Watermarks. 

To get the CUI Coversheet, you can go to an old extension download... open it up in 7zip or similar and go to the path indicated. the svg file is the file you would load in Watermark manager to create the Coversheet.

jbailey_0-1687997084977.png

AT_CADDM
5-Regular Member
(To:jbailey)

Hello Team,

I am not able to download the Watermark Manager 3.10 WEX, as it is not available in the Extension Centre.

upload_-aW1hZ2UwMDIucG5n-6403845563734060180..png

Also, the Report Manager is not visible in the Quick Links drop-down.

upload_-aW1hZ2UwMDEucG5n-6428021191928332568..png

Any alternative to find the watermark templates through WEX?

Best Regards,

Abhay.

jbailey
17-Peridot

Watermark Manager should come with "watermark" (It is not a standalone extension) it does show CUI Templates there, did you download/install that extension?

I would try removing and re-adding watermark.

If that doesn't work, contact Wincom Support... support@wincom-plm.com

jbailey
17-Peridot

Did you ever get this solved? Did any of the suggestions help?

Top Tags