cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Using Tree with Infotable

vishp
1-Newbie

Using Tree with Infotable

When using a tree with infotable, how do I send the selected node as a parm to a service ?  If a tree and a grid widget in a mashup happen use the same service data, and I select tree node then the corresponding row in the grid gets auto selected.  However, I am not using a grid - I am using a repeater.  Please let me know.

1 REPLY 1
paic
1-Newbie
(To:vishp)

Hi Vish to be able to do this, you will need to make sure that the data Service that is the source for the Tree is also the source for the repeater. They will then automatically be in Sync.

Within the repeater mashup you can then use the selected entity to call up the required data. (Repeater mashup will have a mashup parameter which represents the Entity selected, but you wont even need to link Selected row, after you link the data Source to the repeater you can select the field to track)

You may want to enable AllowSelection on the repeater to show which row is selected.

Top Tags