cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Font Labeling extension gives import error

kmagdum
12-Amethyst

Font Labeling extension gives import error

I have downloaded Font Labeling extension from Thingworx Marketplace. While importing I am getting below error.

Error importing: error: Not Acceptable - [package: FontLabel_Test_kit, error: \ThingworxStorage\extensions\FontLabel_Test_kit_0b5a4901-e17f-46ce-8690-09a601727ba6\FontLabel_Test_kit\metadata.xml (The system cannot find the file specified)]

Thingworx Version:  Thingworx 6.0.0 b452

Java: 1.8.0_45 !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
stefanp
5-Regular Member
(To:kmagdum)

Hi Ketan,

What you have downloaded form the market place is a zip file which is not the extension itself. The extension is inside that archive along with some other files. The extension zip file is called FontLabel.zip.  Please read the README.txt for installing which goes:

########################

# FontLabel widget   #

########################

1. Install the widget.

2. Upload one of the entity files (depending on TW version 5.x or 6.0) and find the test mashup that was just imported (6.0 - FontLabel; 5.x - TestFontLabelMashup). There are 3 fonts already uploaded in MediaEntities : Code39, Code128, LiveWired.

3. Enjoy! (Download and upload your own ttf fonts)

Regards,

Stefan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
stefanp
5-Regular Member
(To:kmagdum)

Hi Ketan,

What you have downloaded form the market place is a zip file which is not the extension itself. The extension is inside that archive along with some other files. The extension zip file is called FontLabel.zip.  Please read the README.txt for installing which goes:

########################

# FontLabel widget   #

########################

1. Install the widget.

2. Upload one of the entity files (depending on TW version 5.x or 6.0) and find the test mashup that was just imported (6.0 - FontLabel; 5.x - TestFontLabelMashup). There are 3 fonts already uploaded in MediaEntities : Code39, Code128, LiveWired.

3. Enjoy! (Download and upload your own ttf fonts)

Regards,

Stefan

kmagdum
12-Amethyst
(To:stefanp)

Thanks Stefan! I am able to use this widget now.

Is there a way to change the font size?

I tried to change the fontlabel widget height/weight but didn't help

Top Tags