> 1. i m able to Post data in axeda Platform through Ammp in Sandbox but if i want to to make a REST call for GET,POST,DELETE,PUT for a particular asset already created in my axeda account.Please provide me the URL to make REST call.
There is a document called the "Axeda v2 API - Services Developers Reference Guide 6.8" that documents this thoroughly. It's not yet up on the support document repository, but open a support case, and we can provide that document to you.
> 2. What is the procedure to host a java web-app using ‘Extended Applications’ feature.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
PTC/Axeda Customer Support
Thanks Chris for your immediate reply. I am able to send data through ammp request through
But still I need help in-
1. get data from ammp request please help how to get data for a particular dataItem 'NextSong' .
2. for delete all data for a particular model.
3. for deleting a particular data is my model is "Test01_Model" & Serial Number is "987654321".
4. I created a simple extended application by uploading a zip file that only contains an index.html. index.html is also very simple that contains the basic html envelope tags with body containing a simple text greeting. I uploaded this zip file in Administration -> Extended Applications as a standalone application in Axeda 6.8. But when index.html is redirecting to another page I am getting 404 Not Found error also in index.html if I am adding any pictures that is also not refecting. Can u please elaborate how to upload zip file that has images along with js files.
Thanks in advance.
1. AMMP does not allow you to "GET" data - you can only be sent data from the Platform as part of egress. AMMP does not allow the device to interrogate it's own status on demand. For that you would need to use the dataItemBridge documented in "Axeda v2 API - Services Developers Reference Guide 6.8".
2. To delete all data (only) for a particular model, you would need to use the dataItemBridge to retrieve all historical data items for a particular model Id, and delete them. There is no one "wipe all data for a model" feature in the Axeda Platform, other than to delete the model in it's entirety. I can help you craft that logic separately - it would be better written as a custom object than a REST request, I think.
3. If all you want to delete is data for a particular asset, that gets a bit easier, but still uses the same APIs.
4. Your URL references must be relative, unless they go to completely different sites. The index.html file must be in the root of the .ZIP.
Please PM me your instance information, and I can review what might be causing you these issues, and we can resolve #2-4 for you.
PTC/Axeda Customer Support