The event is "selectedRow CHANGED" and it fires only on a change. In this case the behaviour is correct.
I see two possibilities to resolve it.
1. Deselect the row when your service returns.
2. Bind the double click event to a validator to copy your selection and trigger the service on double click.
Maybe as an alternative:
Modify your selecting widget to support an single click event.
Thanks Mario for reply.
For 1st possibility, Do you know how to Deselect the row. And if i reset value of selectedRow then it will fire the change event. So we were stuck with that.
For 2nd Possibility, yes this is the option that we also found from repeater widget's property that can work for us.
Also regarding alternative, single click is already supported. I didnt understand if you meant modifying repeater widget to enable single click.
1) The Repeater widget does not have a property "SelectedText" (like a List for example). I think it's not possible to deselect the row. By the way, even with List widget, deselect the row takes me some "work around". The List widget has a property "ClearIfNoSelection", but it does not work probably (or I don't know how to use it).
2) Double click is a solution then.
3) I think he means you could modify the widget's code source to customize as you want. The actual Repeater widget take "single click" event as a "selecting". You can add an event binded to "single click", the same way as the event fired by "double clicked".