cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Where is this Wiki I hear about constantly?

dthornton-2
1-Newbie

Where is this Wiki I hear about constantly?

I have spent an embarrassing number of days wondering. . .

Where is this wiki?

And why is it so hard to find?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Dan,

Don't feel embarrassed - I actually had the same problem for quite a while.  I think PTC/ThingWorx are moving around between a couple community/support sites and some things aren't as easily accessible as they probably should be.  There are a few documents, but the main one is probably the platform wiki, which you can find below:

Note that you will need to set up a login on the support.ptc.com site, which you may or may not have already.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Dan,

Don't feel embarrassed - I actually had the same problem for quite a while.  I think PTC/ThingWorx are moving around between a couple community/support sites and some things aren't as easily accessible as they probably should be.  There are a few documents, but the main one is probably the platform wiki, which you can find below:

Note that you will need to set up a login on the support.ptc.com site, which you may or may not have already.

Top Tags