5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 5, 2015 9:32 AM by aanjan RSS
    aprabhakara Explorer

Adding Locations to Infotable

Hi.

I want to Display multiple Locations on the Google Map.

Now, for multiple Display

I have Created an infotable with 2 Locations, keeping Base Type as Location, but its not  accepting the Default values once it is saved.

[I have to bind these data's to google map to display Locations]

how can i get it..?? can any one suggest me..?

Thanks.

• Re: Adding Locations to Infotable
        aanjan Heavyweight Champ

Arpitha, setting default values on a DataShape should reflect on the Infotable to which the DataShape is currently assigned too. For example, if you open your Infotable property and add/ set values/ entries, the default value you've set in the DataShape should be there.

aprabhakara Explorer

Hi Aanjan, Thanks For your reply.

As you have mentioned above i am getting the default values in the add entries of infotable Property.But when i am binding all data from the service GetImplementingThingsWithData to the google map. I am unable get this Infotable name in the LocationField of the google map property.

How can i get this Infotable name there..?

aanjan Heavyweight Champ

Arpitha, although GetImplementingThingsWithData will list the Things associated with the Template along with properties and values, what you need here is a service like GetProperties which would retrieve your properties associated to that Thing specifically. You can then either bind this Infotable property directly onto a specific data point on the widget, or drop all data onto the widget. Now LocationField should be available in the drop down menu.

aprabhakara Explorer

Aanjan, i have binded all data from the infotable.but i'm unable to get the infotable name in the Location field. Instead i am able the dropdown list with the location's i have added in the infotable.

If i select any one of the Location among the dropdown list, that will be displayed (marked) in the Runtime.But i want Multiple Locations to be displayed on the Google Map in the RunTime.