cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Adding Locations to Infotable

aprabhakara
1-Newbie

Adding Locations to Infotable

Hi.

I want to Display multiple Locations on the Google Map.

Now, for multiple Display

I have Created an infotable with 2 Locations, keeping Base Type as Location, ​but its not  accepting the Default values once it is saved.

[I have to bind these data's to google map to display Locations]

how can i get it..?? can any one suggest me..?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Arpitha, setting default values on a DataShape should reflect on the Infotable to which the DataShape is currently assigned too. For example, if you open your Infotable property and add/ set values/ entries, the default value you've set in the DataShape should be there.

Hi Aanjan, Thanks For your reply.

As you have mentioned above i am getting the default values in the add entries of infotable Property.But when i am binding all data from the service GetImplementingThingsWithData to the google map. I am unable get this Infotable name in the LocationField of the google map property.

How can i get this Infotable name there..?

Arpitha, although GetImplementingThingsWithData will list the Things associated with the Template along with properties and values, what you need here is a service like GetProperties which would retrieve your properties associated to that Thing specifically. You can then either bind this Infotable property directly onto a specific data point on the widget, or drop all data onto the widget. Now LocationField should be available in the drop down menu.

Aanjan, i have binded all data from the infotable.but i'm unable to get the infotable name in the Location field. Instead i am able the dropdown list with the location's i have added in the infotable.

If i select any one of the Location among the dropdown list, that will be displayed (marked) in the Runtime.But i want Multiple Locations to be displayed on the Google Map in the RunTime.

Arpitha, you should be able to select the location field's name in the dropdown list, as we ultimately want to map/ display the locations. Once you choose the location field, select 'ShowMarkers' to mark/ display the locations.

Top Tags