cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

How to refresh my autoselectfirstrow on grid ?

gpaillot
1-Newbie

How to refresh my autoselectfirstrow on grid ?

Hi all,

I made a mashup with :

a googlemap where the last position of my object is diplayed

a grid with the content of my stream (historical of positions).

an autorefresh widget

At the mashup load, the first row of my grid is autoselect, and the GPS position of my row is binded with my GoogleMap.

The issue is : when the position of my object is modified, the content of my grid is updated, a new line is inserted above, but my 'autoselectfirstrow' doesn't refresh. It is always the 2Nd line which is selected, so the GoogleMap is not refreshed too.

Do you know how can I auto-refresh my grid to always select the first row, even if a row is added above ?

3 REPLIES 3
paic
1-Newbie
(To:gpaillot)

You can force the row selection, that would mean you have to figure out which one has to be selected when added.

You can check and see if the datashape that you are using has a primary key or now, try using a datashape that doesn't have a primary key.

With a primary key in a datashape, it will retain the selected row upon a refresh.

gpaillot
1-Newbie
(To:paic)

My datashape doesn't have primary key.

Any other idea ?

qn
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:gpaillot)

Actually, a grid does not have a compatible service in order to be refreshed. And there's no option in the grid's properties list which allow to select a row. With a list, it's possible to force the row selection with the "SelectedText". This option is not available with a grid. I wonder if it's possible.

Top Tags