11 Replies Latest reply on Jan 5, 2016 11:00 PM by sv RSS
    ngarner Explorer

Show us your Mashup

As a developer, I'm pretty skilled at making boring, unattractive user interfaces..

If you don't mind sharing a screenshot or two, I'd love to see some examples of attractive Thingworx Mashups others have come up with.

Thank you,

Nick

• Re: Show us your Mashup
        tcoufal Communicator

Here is "little something"

demo_01.jpgdemo_02.jpgdemo_03.png

jebeck Apprentice

Tomas - that is a powerful visualization.  Did you import and image and use layers to overlay the numeric readings?

Tsveta Saul - check this out

tcoufal Communicator

Thanks to all of you. It is nice to be appreciated.

Our company's demo is no way finished. It only shows basic ideas and wide portfolio of sensors and integration that we can provide.

This demo took me 3 straight days to make. Before that I've spent two month on integration.

Now we are able to control lights, basically all PLC-based machines through OPC servers, measure all kinds of electric and non-electric values (lum, lux, noise, gases in ppm, pressures, distances, positions, power consumption and generation, wind, air pollutants, vibrations, movements, vehicle detection, asset control and many more).

Next big project is real-time industrial network monitoring. Not to brag, but it seems that we are only ones who could do a cloud-based real-time Profinet and Profibus monitoring including POF inspection.

here are some more pics.

demo_04.pngdemo_05.png 

tcoufal Communicator

Basically yes, Unfortunately it works only for a static mashup. Well technically it works even with responsive layouts, but spacing is all wrong under different resolutions.