cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Thingworx Machine Learning: Unable to view bean pro demo data in Discover extension

rtaylor-3
1-Newbie

Thingworx Machine Learning: Unable to view bean pro demo data in Discover extension

Greetings,

I'm using Thingworx Machine Learning VM 50.4. I'm running Thingworx 6.6.0. I've installed the ThingworxNeuron and NeuronDiscover extensions as described here:

https://share.ptc.com/sites/sales/ic/IoT%20Presales%20Enablement/_layouts/WordViewer.aspx?id=/sites/sales/ic/IoT%20Presa…

I can get the Discover Landing Page mashup loaded. And the top portion is actually pulling data from the bean pro data set, however, there is no data displayed in any tabs and i see several 500 errors in the console. You can find more details on the errors here:

https://support.ptc.com/apps/case_logger_viewer/auth/ssl/case=12897667

When i view the Thingworx application monitor log files, i see a lot errors like the following:

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@7c47a98e][message: Execution error in service script [TW.Discover.Helper GetBooleanPVAResults] : Wrapped com.thingworx.common.exceptions.InvalidRequestException: Execution error in service script [TW.Discover.Helper QueryPVAPredictionsResults] : TypeError: Cannot call method "RetrieveMostRecentPredictionsResult" of null (QueryPVAPredictionsResults#2) Cause: Execution error in service script [TW.Discover.Helper QueryPVAPredictionsResults] : TypeError: Cannot call method "RetrieveMostRecentPredictionsResult" of null (QueryPVAPredictionsResults#2)]

Has anyone else had any success viewing the bean pro demo data or the parking kiosk demo data in the Discover Landing page mashup?

1 REPLY 1

Hi Robert,

Be aware, that soon there will be an article on Tech Support site about Discover. This article will include information about Discover application not being supported anymore.

Users are right now recommended to create their own UI using ThingWorx.

Best

Asia

Top Tags