cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

ThingWorx Converge Business Process Editor

mnoack-2
1-Newbie

ThingWorx Converge Business Process Editor

Hello, I stumbled upon the ThingWorx Converge Business Process Editor - in the Academic Program we do not have access to this or am I wrong?

Would it be possible to gain access to the Business Process Editor?

It would be interesting to evaluate this part of ThingWorx in my current research project.

Thank you very much in advance,

Markus

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
adrianpet
5-Regular Member
(To:mnoack-2)

Hi Markus,

First i want to apologize for the late response. For the Academic Program we don't have access to the ThingWorx Converge yet. That is due the version that we currently have for all hosted instances of ThingWorx on the AWS. We are in the process of upgrading all of them to the latest version of ThingWorx. After this upgrade we can make the ThingWorx Converge available for the Academic Program.

Thank you,

Adrian

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
adrianpet
5-Regular Member
(To:mnoack-2)

Hi Markus,

First i want to apologize for the late response. For the Academic Program we don't have access to the ThingWorx Converge yet. That is due the version that we currently have for all hosted instances of ThingWorx on the AWS. We are in the process of upgrading all of them to the latest version of ThingWorx. After this upgrade we can make the ThingWorx Converge available for the Academic Program.

Thank you,

Adrian

Top Tags