cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Not Able get the data in the Mashups for SimpleAndriondApp and EnhancedAndriodApp

akhan1
1-Newbie

Not Able get the data in the Mashups for SimpleAndriondApp and EnhancedAndriodApp

I have created local thingworx instance as well as cloud instance ..

Downloaded the apk and installed in my andriod device .

And imported the .xml file and created mashup .. binded  with IMEI and checked the Appkey ... etc ...

But i am unable to get the data in the mashups ... There are no logs for it that is the reason i could give any logs here ...

only thing i am getting in mobile device is to check the IP key etc to .. which i did for multiple times . 

could any one help please Adrian Petrescu​   Veronica Mihai

let me know anything i am missing

Thanks in advance ... 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ssg1
1-Newbie
(To:akhan1)

Amjath,

Eben i faced this issue once . Plz check

System->SubSystems->PlzatformSubsytem->Configuration->Allow Request Method Switch is checked and Filter Content-Type unchecked.

after doing the change , restart your Tomcat.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
adrianpet
5-Regular Member

Hello,

I am working on this as we speak. I will further investigate this and let you know as soon as possible. If I won't be able to respond today, I will send you an answer by the end of Monday night.

Thank you,

Adrian

Aanjan
9-Granite

Amjath, while Adrian checks on his end, I have a quick question - do you have any form of proxies or firewall involved in your instances? Can you try turning them off temporarily and retry? This app should connect to a Thing, right? Does the isConnected property for the Thing ever show up as true?

akhan1
1-Newbie
(To:Aanjan)

no Aanjan Ravi​ i don't have any proxie ..

and no firewall blocking

ssg1
1-Newbie

Amjath,

Eben i faced this issue once . Plz check

System->SubSystems->PlzatformSubsytem->Configuration->Allow Request Method Switch is checked and Filter Content-Type unchecked.

after doing the change , restart your Tomcat.

akhan1
1-Newbie
(To:ssg1)

Sugunasagar SG​ Thanks for your Help it worked.

vmihai
1-Newbie

Hi Amjath,

I apologize for the late reply. If you are using a ThingWorx 6.0 or higher, please apply what Sugunasagar suggested in the reply above. No need to restart your Tomcat though.

Let me know if this fixes the issue,

Veronica

Top Tags