Veronica, i need send value type bool, example send on arduino 1, if button was clicked, else otherwise nothing not send. But, i even don't understand, what need do on thingworx, which setting diffrent... May be you can write me, how i can do it? Otherwise yo can give me a link to the data source, where i can see a description of how it can be implemented? You are welcome! I would be very grateful to you for it!
You can use this approach:
1. Create Thing with a Generic Template or a custom template that you created. Let's call this Thing1.
2. Create a boolean property for this Thing, name it myBoolProp.
3. Create a Mashup
4. Add a checkbox widget
5. Bring in the setProperty Service for the Thing1 in the Data binding area of the Mashup builder.
6. Bind the State attribute of the checkbox widget to the myBoolProp on the setProperty Service that you brought in at the previous step.
7. Trigger the setProperty Service by the Changed event of the checkbox widget.
8. Create a sketch on your Arduino Uno that makes constant get rest calls to read this property.
9. Parse the response from the rest call and store the returned value in a local variable on your sketch to use it as you need to.
Here is where you can find all the documentation you need for working with ThingWorx mashups, widgets and rest calls.
I hope this helps,