cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Is there any beautiful theme of Thingworx mashups

lzhou-2
2-Guest

Is there any beautiful theme of Thingworx mashups

I need some examples of beautiful mashup theme package

6 REPLIES 6
chrish
1-Newbie
(To:lzhou-2)

I think the answer is no. You have to develop as an Extension. I'd love to know if I'm wrong.

Aanjan
9-Granite

Ling Zhou, we do have different Style Definitions that come bundled with ThingWorx. We don't have Mashup themes per se, because every user's Mashup is different because it is styled and built based on their specification. So providing a specific theme wouldn't work out.

How can I make this, is there easy way?  Is there any resources I can use, not need to start from zero to create all of the style definition, menu and so on .

QQ截图20160401165702.jpg

Aanjan
9-Granite

Well, judging by the image, I see there's a collapsible Menu on the left (with custom icons) and custom widgets to the right, with custom icons as well. By theme, the only thing that you can quickly replicate is the color scheme, with the title bar and the menu.

Thank you, and so is there any resources of the color scheme and the title bar and the menu that just as you say I can replicate? not exactly like this one, only I need is beatiful UI

Aanjan
9-Granite

Style Definitions do have background, foreground and line colors to choose from. For example, Menus do have about 6-7 different styles for base colors, for actions etc. It would vary based on the widget being used.

Top Tags