cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Thingworx 7 Schema script?

rnichols
1-Newbie

Thingworx 7 Schema script?

Going through the build of the platform and not finding the script ( thingworxPostgresDBSetup.bat) that is mentioned in the installation guide.  Is there a sample file in the 7 package that existed in the 6.5 build?  I only have access to version 7.

4 REPLIES 4
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:rnichols)

Robert, version 7 should have the same thingworxPostgresSchemaSetup.bat file as well. Are you upgrading from an older version to 7? Can you try re-downloading the version 7 from the PTC support site?

hey @Robert Nichols ,

have you solved the Problem? I want to install Thingworx 7.1 as well but I am not able to find the  thingworxPostgresDBSetup.bat script to execute. I have downloaded the Thingworx zip shown at the developer Portal site but it doesnt hold the .bat file.

How or where can I obtain that file if I want to try the Developer Trial Edition (120 days) ?

On another discussion in the forum I was directed to the PTC download website, but it says I am not allowed to access the download with a Basic account.

I appreciate any help or advice you can give me, thanks a lot in advance!

Neither the thingworxPostgresSchemaSetup.bat or thingworxPostgresSchemaSetup.sh are

present in the zip file I just downloaded yesterday for the 120 day trial.

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:scross)

Simon, which version are you attempting to install ?

Top Tags