cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

I am looking for calendar widget for ThingWorx, is there any good calendar widget in market place if not what else can i make use of for scheduling events.

cm11
1-Newbie

I am looking for calendar widget for ThingWorx, is there any good calendar widget in market place if not what else can i make use of for scheduling events.

3 REPLIES 3
emoreira
12-Amethyst
(To:cm11)

Hi Chandra, I am not actually responding your question but more telling you that I am looking at the same thing.

I am considering starting playing with jquery to create a widget. It was done in this page: FullCalendar - JavaScript Event Calendar (jQuery plugin)

I had changed widgets but not created my own, but this would be a good place to start, I think,

Cheers

Ewerton

I have started working on the same Calendar widget. Something where user can readily used.

Any plan for release on marketplace?

ttielebein
12-Amethyst
(To:cm11)

Hello, there is no calendar or scheduling widget on the marketplace currently, so I think developing one custom is the right way to go at this time.

Thanks!

Tori

Top Tags