cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

I created guest user which dont have any privileges.Using that i am trying to create user in extension using EntityServices.I am facing permission issues.I tried run&design time permission for users,resources&subsystems but still not able to create user.

npn
7-Bedrock
7-Bedrock

I created guest user which dont have any privileges.Using that i am trying to create user in extension using EntityServices.I am facing permission issues.I tried run&design time permission for users,resources&subsystems but still not able to create user.

I am creating a guest user which does not have privileges. Using that i am trying to create an user in extensions using EntityServices.createUser(). I am facing permission issues. I tried giving run time and design time permission for users, resources, subsystems and the services which the guest user is trying to invoke.None of the permissions worked.

1 REPLY 1
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:npn)

Naveen, what error message does logs point to?

Top Tags