cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

How to add session storage?

srudenkov
1-Newbie

How to add session storage?

I would like to add INFOTABLE to store data in Session, like in image:

Selection_029.png

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dmoon
5-Regular Member
(To:srudenkov)

I am not sure if you just want to add one more property as an infotable, but if it is, follow instructions below.

1. Go to Subsystems.

2. Open UserManagementSubsystem and go to Configuration.

3. If you want to add more seesion shapes, just click "+ADD" button under "User session shape settings". Or you can just add more properties in pre-defined shapes. In this example, I just added a property in "GlobalSessionProperties".

4. Check if you can see this property in your mashup's session properties.

If you cannot see this from your mashups, please restart UserManagementSubsystem after saving it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
dmoon
5-Regular Member

I am not sure if you just want to add one more property as an infotable, but if it is, follow instructions below.

1. Go to Subsystems.

2. Open UserManagementSubsystem and go to Configuration.

3. If you want to add more seesion shapes, just click "+ADD" button under "User session shape settings". Or you can just add more properties in pre-defined shapes. In this example, I just added a property in "GlobalSessionProperties".

4. Check if you can see this property in your mashup's session properties.

If you cannot see this from your mashups, please restart UserManagementSubsystem after saving it.

Nice explain it is really helpful

qngo
5-Regular Member

Just for informations about adding an Infotable as a session parameter:

How to send a value from one Mashup to another when not using Contained Mashups in ThingWorx

Important Note: Infotables as properties should not be used as Session parameters, as they will persist throughout the session and cause performance degradation, especially when the Infotable has multiple rows/ columns

Top Tags