cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Storing image into DataTable

sgobi
6-Contributor

Storing image into DataTable

Hi

I have a requirement to store images into a Data Table and then to display the Image on a Mashup.

First of all, Is this a good approach to store images in a Data Table. Will there be issues when upgrading Thingworx?

I created a Data Table having image data shape in our dev box. I could add images from within Composer opening the Home Mashup and the adding values.

I would like to create a Mashup so that the user can add an image with other values into Data Table.

Appreciate your Help and Comments!

TIA

Saby

3 REPLIES 3

Better you store it on a FileRepository, for memory usage will be more efficient.

sgobi
6-Contributor
(To:CarlesColl)

Thanks Carles

I am planning to store in File Repository like you mentioned. I am able to view the Images using LoadImage service. That's the reason I was planning to store in Data Table to be able to display the Images on a Mashup.

Thanks

Sabarish

You can set the image widget with the image File Repository URL, then you just need to add on the Infotable the Image URL, not all the bits.

Top Tags