cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Handling the widgets action

aabdul
1-Newbie

Handling the widgets action

Hi,

I need solution or suggestion  for my issue

I want to handle the events like when you click the up arrow(shared in attachment) number will increase. when you click down arrow decrease the number. let me know Thingworx provides this kind of functionality ?

Please the check the attached image file.

Thanks,

Azeez.A

3 REPLIES 3

You can do this with two buttons, and a Expression Widget.

ss-10
5-Regular Member
(To:CarlesColl)

Yes, We are aware of this solution but the getting buttons to such small size is very difficult.

1) Can we do it with Images and does image support onclick event.

2) Also We are not be able to bind multiple input to the Numeric Entry widget,It  asks for replacing existing input binding.So this approach also we are not able to do.

Hi Shiva,

You where right, it wasn't easy to get it working, but with some workarounds can be done. Attached comes a working sample ( with all the needed entities ): Dropbox - NumericEntryUpDownSample.xml

By the way, if you need it broadly on your solution, I recommend you to build your own widget which does it, should be easy, you just need to copy the Standard Numeric Entry widget for you own and extend it with the two buttons up/down.

Best Regards,

Carles.

Top Tags